The MGT Protocol Ecosystem

Decentralized exchange

MGT uses an automated market maker (AMM) model. That means that while you can trade digital assets on the platform, there isn’t an order book where you’re matched with someone else.
Instead, you trade against a liquidity pool. Those pools are filled with other users’ funds. They deposit them into the pool, receiving liquidity provider (or LP) tokens in return. They can use those tokens to reclaim their share, plus a portion of the trading fees.

Farming/staking

To farm MGT, you need to first add liquidity to the exchange and get LP tokens.
Then, you stake LP tokens & earn MGT and you can swap MGT to other cryptocurrencies or hold to earn compound interest. 25% of the farmed tokens will be paid instantly, while the remaining 75% will be locked for 1 year.

Lottery

Lottery function is like a minigame per day, and how to join is very simple. You can use MGT to buy 4 numbers, and you will get prizes if you have 2,3 or 4 numbers matching with the results.

Lending & Borrowing

The investors and lenders issue a loan or deposit fiat for an interest through a distributed system and a decentralized application. On the other hand, an individual or business borrows money for interest. Both lending and borrowing make use of Smart contracts. This function will be developed in the future.

Copy link
On this page
Decentralized exchange
Farming/staking
Lottery
Lending & Borrowing